When I was pregnant, I never really thought much about babywearing….until she was born! I soon found out that I couldn’t do a whole lot with a newborn wanting to be held all of the time.
I did LOTS of research and talked to friends that have or were currently babywearing. The LILLEbaby came out on top by many so I took the plunge.
They can be on the pricier side depending on which LILLEbaby you get. They also have wraps and ring slings if you would like to go that route.
***SPOILER ALERT: They are having a SALE!! Keep reading!! 🙂
1) There are 6 ways to carry in the LILLEbaby.
(Fetal, Infant, Face Out, Toddler, Hip, and Back)
Once she was a few months old, she loved looking out. I would go to the grocery and use the LILLEbaby, which left so much more room for groceries! Have you ever taken a newborn carrier to the grocery?!?
2) Safe for baby’s hips with adjustable seat and leg openings.
3) Adjustable back panel grows with your child and provides support for baby’s neck and head.
4) You DON’T need a newborn insert like some of the other carriers.
5) Easy & comfortable for all shapes and sizes. My husband is 6’4 and he loved wearing it! He would have Norah in there for an hour or two and she would be perfectly content.
6) SOOOO many colors and prints to choose from!!
We have the Air Flow baby carrier and LOVED it!! We used it for cleaning around the house, grocery shopping, or just running around at church functions, etc. Grab yours now while they are such a GREAT PRICE!!!