Mexican food is the way to my heart. Obviously guacamole is high on the list! It is my FAVORITE snack. Avocados are a fruit so it’s obviously healthy! ;)You can put it with chips, veggies, anything! The possibilities are endless!! The recipe is VERY simple so you can add anything else you want.
**TIP: This is best made right before ready to eat!**
4 Ripe Avocados
1 Purple Onion
1) Chop the onion and put it in a bowl
2) Squeeze both limes in the bowl of onions
3) Sprinkle salt onto the onion mixture and set aside for 10 minutes (I don’t measure but I would say about 1 tsp)
4) While the onion is soaking in the lime juice, cut the avocados in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the insides and transfer to medium size bowl
5) Mash the avocados with a fork
6) Transfer the onion mixture in with the mashed avocados and stir. You can add a little more salt or lime juice if you desire.